Girlfriends and boyfriends

It's a funny little world.

You find things you're looking for after you've stopped caring about them.

And sometimes, you find things you never looked for, only to realize that you were unknowingly searching for them all along. And that is the moment you realize that there's some power greater than you.

If I go on making vague and overgeneralized sentence that don't particularly mean anything such as the previous sentences, at this rate, I'm close to becoming a philosopher. Let me continue, please.

Love.

Makes the world go around.

Also, the markets.

Valentine's day.

And sexy dress industry.

And other things you know that matter.

Like flowers.

And small necklaces boyfriends think their girlfriends will like, who will pretend liking it at first, but soon enough, they will get tired of all the pretending until they finally decide to come clean to their boyfriends and say, 'Sorry honey, remember that time when you gave me that necklace and I hugged you and we were so in love, yeah, well, I don't like that necklace, but I still love you sweetie', and the guy is so confused and angry for having been manipulated, he dumps her, and does not go back to her even after she tells him she is pregnant with her baby and it's gonna be a girl.

It's a cruel world that we live in. But live, we must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.