Someday

Someday we will laugh over this. Some. Day.

And then it will dawn upon us. Dear Gods, ohshitshitshit, this was real. I mean, goddamn real. We were living a goddamn real life, and not like somewhat whatever, you know. Because we are all solidly in our mid twenties, and except for the lame stories that honestly, uhhhh, maybe I don't even want to know -- you know what, you're too drunk we should talk tomorrow kay, alright goodnite, sleeptight and if you need to puke, I have the trashbin right below the bed, don't trip on it-- so maybe lets save it for some other time (to some other people who might care) okay? Goodnight! There are enough things happening.

When does a pilot decide to push the ejection seat? When should you eject from your everyday life? When have you had enough money? We will explore such ideas (and more!) in the upcoming posts. Stay tuned, ya'll.

Ohh, here's something fun SB posted on twitter. I thought it was too...apt... to not put in here. Ta-Ta!

Girl:bhaiskyo bihe
Guy:khoi herda ta dekhinna ta
Girl:mukh herera ka thaha hun6 ta
Guy:k herera thaha hun6 ta?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.