Of love and lovers and friends and people

I have two things in my mind:

People. How much we want to be voyeurs. How my friend S follows random people on Snapchat (long story, will be expanded) and actually enjoys their daily snaps.

The second one is about people and their hopes for love. How I feel(felt?) bad about rejecting people who don't know I exist and will never find out what I did. It's funny, but also sad in little ways. I want to expand on this more. People's lives compressed into what, 200 words?, and six goddamn photos don't mean a goddamn thing, but neither does a look across the bar. But people don't really meet in bars do they? These things will be pondered upon in this post when I have the time. I need to go to bed because I need to get up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.