Writing for fun--3

I trust him more than anything. We have been friends since we were little kids, and I have asked his advice in every big decision of my life. For tomorrow’s event, I am wearing a gray-blue denim skirt that just covers my knees and a matching top he had gifted me once. I have been told that the dress in unsuitable, but I will do what I want to. Only if it is absolutely necessary will I wear what they want me to wear.
As usual, he will probably wear nothing flashy or gaudy. I really want to wear that top to show that I still care for him and love him, but I am afraid they won’t let me do it. I am not even sure they would not even give him a good seat if it weren’t for me. God, I love him so much!
She is one of the most talented and accomplished women our nation has ever seen, but sometimes she acts like a child. For example, she wanted to wear a denim skirt and some hippie t-shirt during the ceremony. She also wanted her ‘old-friend’ to be able to see her, live. I understand her emotions, but wouldn’t it look bad for an inaugurating President of The United States to take oath in skirt, and one of the highest-security Alcatraz prisoners to be invited into the ceremony and be given VIP seat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.