Pictures from Singapore: Final Part

It has  been almost three months since I returned from Singapore, and I have FINALLY completed organising all the 3,000 pictures I took and selecting the best ones, worthy to be shown to the outside world. The five of the following images are unclassified, but kind of cute. They might appear in the papers in the upcoming months with accompanying articles about my travel, but until then(if ever) here they are!


This one, with my friend the aviator at the Singapore Night Safari. It's an interesting picture--some day I might turn it into black-and-white and then colour the aviator to look like a real person. Not that he was fake or anything--he was quite an amicable person, and had no qualms about me putting my arms around his shoulders, even though we were not exactly close friends.
This is one good rainy evening at the Orchard Road. I love that place. This has a surreal feeling to it--the contrast and the rain that glistens on the road, the barrage of colors, give this image an unreal feel. I love it.
This is not one of my favourite pictures, and if you look closely you will see that it is not very sharp either. Still, the bright background, the light clouds, and the trees at the left and below give a nice feel to it. It was taken on the way to Henderson walk.









THE Henderson Wave... There were a lot of young couples sleeping together, snuggled into one another, which made it even cuter. And then there was this army of semi-pro photographers with their big-lensed cameras ready to snap at anything remotely scenic. It radiated a warm and cozy aura, which was probably why I was not uncomfortable even in the presence of so many couples sprawled upon each other at wee hours of the night.
The Malaysian Train line that comes into Singapore. Apparently, it is the only train system in Singapore that's not cutting-edge, and that because the Malaysian government owns the darn thing, including the land it is on. So technically, if you go near the tracks, you are in Malaysian territory. Less cooler is the fact that if the police catch you anywhere near it, they will be giving you a hard time(the immigration trouble et al.)