Five reasons I am not writing here anymore

1) I am empty. Empty empty. Just this morning, i had an idea for a poem that went
Willy wonka
wore a tonga
and nothing beneath

but it was pointless, and I don't even remember the next three lines I wrote. That's because I am empty.

2) I don't have to blog anymore. I did not have a place to vent my crazy ideas previously, and this was the place where they went. Since I don't need to vent my crazy and dumb ideas anymore, there's not much inspiration for writing here.


3) I don't read anymore. Anyone who's even little into writing knows that what goes in must come out. And when garbage goes in only garbage goes out. I've been trying to complete and submit a profile on Lex Limbu (wonderful dude, Perez Hilton of Nepal) for two months now, and nothing's working... I... don't know.. anything anymore...

4) This is the time around which my hormones get all messed up and I become emotionally unstable and stuff, and I am vulnerable to breaking down and being cranky-- you know what I'm talking about...People can usually tell by looking at things in my bag what I am up to, and a lot of them are very understanding about it... Thank you soo much guys.... This period(cough, cough) is very crucial for me...

5) I am too old for this.

6)  I can't do freewriting anymore because I am scared of Bu judging me.

Maybe I'll return back. Someday. Maybe even tomorrow. Or maybe not.