Conversation

After writing a post that I didn't like at all, and showing it to a friend:

She: Um, all the characters in the conversation sound like you.

Me: Yes, yes, that's because I wrote them all. Also, you're soo pretty yaar, you blog too naa.

She: Haha, nice try. Annyway, the characters had lack of tact, just saying. [Or maybe the writer has a lack of tact. Suspenseful subtext]

Me: We shall overcome, we shall overcome, why do we live Bonnie, oh why do we live oh why.

She: Umm, you sound sentimental today, tell me what's wrong.

Me: [Quiet. Toilets]

She: Dude, seriously, or I'm going.

Me: [Quiet. Toilets]

She: Hya, i sense you're really really sad, so i go now. We talk later, lah, and you tell me all your worries love. [leaves]

Me: HII! HEYYS! WHASSAP! OMHOMGOMR, I HAD SO MUCH TO--oh wait, you're gone. damndamndamn. I wanted to talk,

She: [Silence]

1 comment:

  1. Maybe expound more on the "toilets" part? That would really spice things up. :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.