What to do, what to do

What to do what to do.

I've not written for a long time. Not that I don't have things to write. Everything seems to drain energy out of me-- and when I'm in by room, at the end of the day, ready to bang out a few hundred words, I'm like, gaahh, why does it matter anymore?

Besides, the way I've thought about writing has been evolving lately. I don't know how though. I just feel it evolving, you know. Like, sometimes, you can feel something bad is going to happen, but you still go to Dolalghat anyway, and on the way you see a large truck carrying cloths from China overturned, and you're like uh-oh-hope-thats-not-me, but you reach Dolalghat safe and sound, and eat the fishes, do the swimming, have the fun, and return in the dangerously driven motorbikes, when, in Koteshwor, you see a dead man on the street, drenched in blood, apparently hit by a Bus before it was abandoned by the staff, and now it's on fire, and at the end of the day, back safe in your house, you've forgotten everything about your hunch about something bad happening and you realize you're so glad to be here, and alive, and not dead, thank god.

Women. Amirite? You're nodding, nodnod. You're right.