Aspirational social/personal plans for me

1. Reach out to university career offices and other resources to see if they can connect me to dream job peeps.
2. Be more engaged in local politics. Attend many public hearings, volunteer with local parks, and help plan for the organization I work with. Also have a hobby horse cause out in front of the city council to practice it.
3. Work with the local community college to start a new facility; collaborate with culinary students for Nepal thing.
4. Prod local public library to start a seed-tending program and set up 3D printing and training services.
5. Become friends with a strong group of friends here locally and get into it. Invite and be invited to cool things.
6. Attend clubs, dances, parties, raves with large groups of cool people, possibly musicians.
7. Date somebody I really like and am excited about seriously.
8. Go to Seattle municipal offices to understand what it takes to get the right permits to set up my business. Reach out to Bainbridge farmers to collaborate on meals etc.
9. Make large-scale brews for Nepali community for large events.
10. Invite serious people, older gen over for dinner; be friends with them and create opportunities for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.