Beckham Bloke Gets Into Trouble, My FB Profile Very Active

Take a look at the link http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=117972284576&h=-UuNu&u=iWO86&ref=mf.

I thought it was rather unfair to David, and his professionalism, but my friends in FaceBook disagreed. And then some disagreed with them. So there was quite a conversation in my not-ususally-active profile, with eight long comments over the link. The ironic part is that its related to sports, something I have rarely(okey, never) posted links of.

Of course, I'm a bit of an idiot because I did not read the last few paragraphs of the article and missed out quite a bit of the discussions. I had not a clue about people being mentioned, even though I did chance upon the last few minutes of the match in question...

I guess there's going to be more discussion because once you have been critiqued, it is against the unwritten rule of FB etiquette to stay quiet. So I might see quite some activity in my profile. Hope it does not get as rowdy as the Football Fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.