HACKED?? oh no .. !!!!



Being hacked is probably like contracting AIDS. You don't really understand the pain until it happens to you.

Well I can say because I have the experience. No ! Not of AIDS you idiot. Of Hacking of course. A month back my hotmail account got hacked. Pretty seriously. The hacker changed my password, and then gained access to my Facebook account and my gmail account.

The experience was quite FRUSTRATING. Having no facebook and an email account, I felt like I didn't have much to do with the internet. Even this blog was linked to my gmail account, and it also got hacked! The hacker started doing all the petty little indecent things as all Nepali Hackers do. He/she started to flirt with girls, call them motherf***** and b****es, and all sorts of things. You get the point ...

At the end of it, I just gave up trying to trace the hacker. It seems that an account cannot be directly hacked, without initially knowing the password. The hacker might have used something called a phising virus, a trojan which can monitor the activity on someone else's computer. To know for sure, you have to ask the hacker.

So, now I've made new accounts and am starting over from scratch. My posts on this site also disappeared, courtesy of the all-so-intelligent hacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.