Stream of consciousness: six months into history

I had to write ten long-ish lines for a software project I was working on. Here's what I wrote:

this is a document that is cool i don't know if i am supposed to strip anything or not, but I think it
works fine and I am really excited to be able to be working on this wonderful project

cats eat dogs and dogs eat tigers, but tigers are very happy creatures while none of the other creatures of the animal world are like as happy as tigers and dogs and cats

some animals are more equal than others, but most animals are mostly equal, unless some animals have guns and bazookas to destroy other animals' lifestyle and cause general mayhem in the world

hashbrowns are wonderful inventions made of potatoes they were invented in the Italian subcontinent but were brough to america by the late immigrants of the nineteenth century

sometimes people wonder why other people dont like them and forget the fact that people are so annoying in general and if only they would ask them to add them to snapchat every damn time they met maybe people would like them but no it seems they are not going to stop

this is a long log of the captain of the ship where the ship sails in the seas like a majestic ruler out to get her rightfully owned resources in places like Germany and England and the united states of america which is surprising but not really or is it lol I am so confused right now so dont even mention it

I have written some seven lines and as I am not eating potatoes I definitely do not have the energy to
write all ten lines of them so we will be leaving the writing right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.