Rhino dreams of freedom

Sarita was saying I don't do that because what will my father-mother say? But I think a modern woman should be at least let to explore the world herself and even our culture and religion are okay, so I think I am going to do it. They are saying that no, this is going to be so dangerous, but I told them sometimes in life you have to take danger, and without taking chance and danger, how will you learn.

***
I ready to do it. It is difficult journey, but I jogged for three hours every day now. If I jog two more hours, I will get in fit shape for the travel.


***
Saying goodbye to friends, family and others. I have understood that it is quite possible i might not return, and I might even die, but in the future I want to be known as the brave rhino who explored the world and was a brave woman and did things even men rhinos were afraid of doing. Otherwise I will become like my friends and I will just be a wife rhino with a lot of rhino kids. I don't think a modern rhino lady should limit herself to within the family life, or the forest.

***

Almost got out of the forest today, but was afraid. I don't want to back down on this now. Otherwise I won't be able to show my big hide-ous face to anyone in the society.

***

I wonder if people might find out if I just go to the watering hole next door and tell all the people here that I went to the city.

***

I just want to sleep. Mooo. Lol, kiddding, jkjkjk

***
Sometime I think am I becoming pretentious or what? Because what is the problem with settling down I don't understand. I can still make achievements as so many other people within the family environment.

***

OMIGOD GUYS I DID i DID IT

***

For the haters that don't believe, here's the story:
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3017804/Runaway-rhino-kills-one-leaves-six-injured-escaping-wildlife-reserve-rampaging-town-Nepal.html#comments

I think i will be going to diet from now on. My butt looks too big in all the pics.

I would like to thank my parents, friends family, and grandparents, and everyone of my well-wishers. I am a proud Rhino of Nepal, and I will always remain loyal.

This is what I did: I visited the market, the hospital, the farms, and most of the city. Like, I think I have a good idea of what a big city is like. All the people were shouting and blaring their horns all around. I don't understand how anyone can live in like that. People are playing drums and other musical instruments all around, and so many people had their loudspeaker at full volume. I don't know if I like the big city now.

I am also in the news from all over the world! I think if that is going to help my chance with American college admission and scholarship. Does anyone know if putting this kind of stuff in your application package will improve your chances? Looking for a friend here... Don't want to apply to a city university anymore. It is so surprising so many people are so excited about big cities like new york! I think I will apply only to rural colleges now, so no more Columbia and NYU for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.