It’s over!


Hiya fellas!
 
2009’s ending, and I did not even realize it until we began working for the New Year special issue. Days, weeks, and months have wheezed by, and everything's now a become a blur. I like working for the Post, but things have started getting boring lately, and I have realized I am not as able a writer as I hoped I would be by now. Therefore, I will be leaving the Post pretty soon.
 
I am leaving for Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand some time in Feb or March, after which I will not go back to work. Working for the last 6 months was a wonderful experience, and I learned a lot of new and interesting stuff. But I never matured enough to satisfy myself with my own writing. They tried, oh god yes they did, but I failed. Amish Sir, Varsha di, and Tiku dai are the talented, nicest people I have known, and yet they could not help me help myself. I need some self-motivation, and I need rest. So buhbye, being published.
 
I am not sure what I want to do in the New Year, but I want to try new things, go on adventures, and take chances. This year I did some of that, but I am not happy with myself—mostly I just slept and ate.
 
Have a great New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.