Songs

The voice is slurred, and at places unclear. Even nauseatingly childish, sometimes. But it's playful, and serious where it should be. It's obviously new-age hipster-y, but not overdone, so it's likeable.

I am brooding. These songs make me sad. And I know I am not supposed to be sad right now, and that I am supposed to have the most frikkin-awesome time of my life ever. And the other day, when I was the broodiest, that was supposed to be a really exciting time. The ground beneath my feet is not firm, it could give away any time. I have no idea what I am talking about, by stringing one pseudo-thoughtful sentence after another, but I really hope this goes somewhere.

Songs are good. They make you think about things. And when you think about things, you might one day or the other, do more than think about them. Like, write about them. But no one's going to read it because, enough is enough, there's already enough post-song broodings out there. Therefore, we end here.

For the record, I am listening to Hawaa Hawaii from Shaitan.

I like songs.
Songs are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.