Blog housekeeping

I will soon be removing this blog from search engines. It was amusing at first when the 'fillers' I tagged my posts with (sex, free sex, nepali sex download, nepali hot girls free, naked, nepali naked, kathmandu naked, kathmandu free naked sex, baneshwar sex, kakani sex, ku sex, bhaktapur sex etcetc) were the ones that had the greatest hits. Now it seems just stupid that my target audience mostly doesn't come here and instead a bunch of sleazeballs who don't know anything about google flood it. The posts will remain but I'll be harder to reach here.

There were times, back when I was on facebook, when a post averaged 60 hits (sometimes in a day). Now, the average hit for my posts is between 3-4, in total. Maybe less. It's important to put things into perspective. If you're into linkbaiting, gofb yourself.

1 comment:

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.