Strangest things

Haha, so I was telling my roommate about it couple of weeks ago because I'd just found out about it and was totally freaked out, but he was all ohh yeah it's happening all the time how come you didn't know and then he remembered I'm on literally NOO social media and he was likee OHH that makes sense yeahh yeahh this is the world we live in now, and I was like, shiitee, world changes but whatever I like me and my lifestyle so that was the end of it, but here is what it was.

People are apparently making private 'weed-smoking groups' all over social media and smoking together with randoes all over the world. I met someone who was an admin of one of those groups. She was surprisingly...sane. Am I growing old, or is the world going insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.