A high-five in need is a high-five indeed!

Stop creeping me out. Gimme' a high five.

And a hug. Because hugs are so good!

I had a sane and meaningful conversation with Bu after quite some time. We talked about how weird hugs are, and she laughed-- or pretended to-- and I felt good about myself.

So the gist of the conversation as was-- Intimate Hugs: The most awkward time to have an erection. Right, right?

I sometimes worry about the weirdest and the least relevant of things. Awkward laugh. Hur-hur-hur. Heh.

My ability to carve about relevant, captivating, and interesting sentences has diminished significantly since I stopped writing six months ago. I can't speak in public, and I can't communicate with other human beings as fluently as I formerly could.

The Hitch is dead, the Hitch is dead, man. I should do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.