You say 'I ran', I say 'EE ran'

This happened a long time ago. I had a very long argument with Bu about Hattiban. She was insistent that it's NOT on a hill, and does not have elephants. I said otherwise. I don't remember how it ended. I'm not sure if it even ended. You say potato, I say poe-taa-too, I said. She told me I was--I'm quoting here-- a 'dumb weirdo'. I don't know how I keep getting into those arguments.

Iran's a very pretty country, I have been told. They speak Farsi there, which I don't know. I don't have the money to go there, and the courage at this very hour. I want to go there in the near future. See stuff. Eat. Hang around, see how the rap scene is. Maybe do some shopping. Do they have skydiving in Iran? I'll probably do that too if it's not terribly expensive.

This is getting very weird. I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.