Dance, my babies, dance

Woke up early today, because I went to bed late last night. Worked for CompSci project for pretty much the entire day, and ended up erasing entire thing because it did not work.

I'm working on a paper in ethics due tomorrow. I'd have completed it earlier, but the computer science problem kept on distracting me, till I could handle no more. It's a fun business, though I'm not sure if I am going to complete it before time.

For most of today's evening, I danced with other freshmen at Remis and Cohen. The final day of the cultural show is less than a week away, and we're all very excited. I was not very sure of the steps and neither was my partner, I felt, but working on-stage with full lights and other performers cheering for you is a completely difference experience from dancing on your own in big rooms with no one but other dancers. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. We're performing on Friday and Saturday at Cohen, and if you are anywhere near Tufts, you should come!

My chore for tomorrow morning is cancelled, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be running tomorrow morning-- this paper is bound to take quite some time.

Had hall snacks at 10-- nachos and salsa tasted awesome. There's a big bag of huge cookies which is lying on the table in the common room right now, and I've had three of those nanglo-sized cookies already. Chocolate chip cookies are up there in the greatest inventions of humankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.