The story begins

Today, Will showed us his journal and said that he wrote down the ruminations of his daily life in the journal, and I was impressed. Ariel was not so much, because she wanted the credit for the idea, but they figured something out.

The TASA meeting lasted for two hours, and it was tiring, but worth the effort. People from my floor went to skate at Part Street, and then to some sushi restaurant-- I couldn't, because the cultural show is so near and we have to make preparations. I will be walking to Harvard Tuesday morning for a chore for the show, and I'm looking forward to walking to Harvard after such a gap.

PotterGirl is worried about her prospects, but I'm certain she'll figure something out. I told her she reminded me of someone I thought was really really cool, and some other things that might have made her feel too good about herself, so I tried ending everything with backhanded compliments. I just hope everything doesn't get into her head.

Things are still messed up with B, but I know they'll improve. I feel we're like really cheese movies to each other-- we're sometimes disgusted by it, but we can't help getting back to it. Except the cheesiness, because she claims she's anything but cheesy.

The computer science assignment is taking way much time than it should so I want to go to bed right now, and ponder on it with clear mind.

Will is still writing his journal, and I'm already done with mine. I'm sitting in the common room with Brian and Ariel, and they're talking about the mock-trials.

Thanks to J and S for making me feel good about myself to come back. Thanks to pottergirl for being so wacky.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaa. I finally read your first post. :)

    This is awesome Shirish! I wonder how you'd feel 20 years from now when you'll reflect back on these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D This is great! Now I gotta go read the archives...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cryptic.

    I am a huge fan though. A HUGE fan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are writing again shirish. i think you should rather drop your cs class if you think of stopping to write again. best - one of the early followers.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.