You, reader, we are talking about you

Allow me, for a moment, to talk about you.

I have talked about myself enough-- my last blog of 450 posts was all about myself, and this blog has been exclusively about me. We've talked about you here and there, but you've not been featured at all, and I feel bad about this. Lets talk about you, shall we.

Who are you? Why are you here? Why are you reading this right now? Why are you asking in your mind why I wrote this? Why?

Are you happy? What do you do to have fun? Do you feel annoyed by people who use 'like' ore too often than they should, overuse the commas, and kill the language, basically?

Did you have a crush on your first grade classmate or the third grade Math teacher? When did you find out what you wanted to do? Do you know now what you want to do with your life, and how you want everything to turn out? Do you really?

Where do you party? Do you go to frats to get shitfaced, and get home the next day, sleep through it, and then feel sorry for yourself? Do you go to the bars, and chill out with your friends, and try to have fun with the gang? Do you party in your home, apartment?

Do you have people in your life that you love? An older sister, a loving boyfriend, perhaps, or maybe a friend from childhood. What does he or she do, and why do you think you have been friends for so long? What, do you think is the catalyst in this friendship relationship of yours? You should definitely ask her out, Trust me, I know.

Oh, I almost forgot to talk to you about classes. How's the class going? I know you had slight problems with the administration last year but tell me what\'s new this sem like? Why do you want to make a dent on this globe, and what makes you want to do things? Is it fate, or law, or some other inner inspiration, that you feel is playing with invisible strings of your life?

Who was that person you were talking to? Is he your friend? Lover perhaps? Or a casual person, if you know what I mean. Oh, you're not interested in that, I see. Yeah, not anymore anyway that's the way to go. We feel weird to write about stiff that's been passing around in the society for centuries, but we are ashamed about things right next door to us. It's such a strange irony, but live it with, we must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.