Word of the week

Updated!

Word of the week: Engiologicism(en-jio-loji-cizm). noun. The belief that countries can be NGO'ed into prosperity. The belief was proven the same year Nessie the sea monster was allowed to be cloned and kept as house pet, and fluffy the three-headed dog who sleeps at flute music died in the Singapore museum. Uses:

1. Did you watch The Engiologicist? It's the scariest thing I've watched lately-- the Sachs character is creepily scary-- Heath Ledger couldn't have done it better.

2. So you daughter is engiologicisting in Geneva? I'm so sorry-- I'm sure she'll find something better-- it's just a phase and she's always been smart...

Update:
(Added after HiroHiralal's comment to this post)
3. Hero advised Hiralal, "If you can not be a yuppie, then you'll have to settle being an engiologicist."

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post. I want to add another sentence composition as well.
    3. Hero advised Hiralal, "If you can not be a yuppie, then you'll have to settle being an engiologicist."

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.