Resolution

Matt Cutts started the 30-day challenge. He succeeded. If he did, there's no reason I should not. 
 -Me, Jan 2012

I'm beginning to feel stronger. Powerful, I think, is the word. Disciplined maybe.

A year ago, I made four resolutions. I didn't keep them very well: I kept forgetting they existed. Now that I have a better phone, and a better eye for better photos, and greater self-discipline, let's(?) give it a second shot. Here we go. Most of the resolutions are copied and pasted from a post from Jan. 2012.

Resolution 1
I'll take at least one photo every day, and post it here. I'll do that for a month.

Resolution 2
I'll post daily to this blog for a month.

Resolution 3
I ll use twitter, google reader, etc only one my phone, and avoid them if I can. I'll read books, catch up on all the work and writing I need to do, and work on my projects instead.

Promise,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Why not pick 1 xor 2 this month. There are plenty of months in the world..

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.