block

Characters: Thom and Shoraz. They're both gay, and Nepali.
 ***
T: Hey Shoraz, whattup bro? What are you doing?
S: Nothing, I was watching modern family. You know. What are you doing?
T: I was bored. What do you think about meeting soon?
S: Ok. I'm not doing that again.
T: You had lost the bet. You had to do it.
S: You do it from now on and see how it feels.
T: Wait, what are you talking about? I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.
S: You tell mee what you're talking about.
T: Nevermind. Lets meet in 20 minutes.
S: Kk.

***
In BankGaffe in Thamel.

T: So I was thinking. We should go out.
S: Where should we go to.
T: Nono, that's not what I meant. I am asking you out k, you know, we should do dating.
S: Why?
T: Because we like each other, and we hang out with each other.
S: But we already hang out with each other, and we already like each other, and don't tell my straight friends because they're all so naive and they're still shy of girls, so much so that a common friend will comment after four years that it's so funny that most of them talk about girls all the time and entertain her, but never actually do anything, you know, but we do things besides those too. So why the urgency now, Titi?
T: Because I don't want it to be so invalid, you know. I want to be like, a legit couple, and stuff.
S: ..so if we start dating, how are things going to change?
T: ...we could change our facebook relationship status, etc...
S: So you're saying we should date for facebook's sake?
T: I'm saying we should be brave for a change, and put it out their for everyone to see that we're seeing each other.
S: You realize noone here's going to take that seriously right? Don't you see all the chicks all putting 'married' to their 'besties and all that. The most everyone's going to think about us is that it's so gay that we're doing things that girls do, instead of thinking we're actually gay.
T: Hmm, so what should we do?
S: That, I don't know, but I definitely know what I am not doing.
T: Ok, seriously, the way you put it, you make it sound really dirty. It's not like we've done... you know.. you're making it sound like oral. What exactly are you talking about, explain it to me ta?
S: The kiss k, the kiss! Remember, we kissed two weeks ago, and I had to take my tongue all over you mouth. If we Kiss again, you're going to do that, and not me.
T: Oh yaa, you're getting allover me. I was going to tell you take it down, but we were both kinda' into the mood. So I didn't say anything.
S: Haha, really. And I thought you liked and and kept on doing it even harder.
T: Okay, don't you hear it? You're making even the most innocent thing sound so dirty k. People will think we're fully-fledged real gay couple.
S: We are not?
T: We are not dating yet, you know.
S: So once we start datig, we'll be fully-fledged real gay couple and do all the gay things?
T: Yes, yes that's what's going to be different.
S: Hahhhh!
T: What, what? That sounded evil. What the Hahhh about that?
S: As if you're not soo gay already.
T: What the hell?
S: Hoho, those Polo Shirts man. Only rich Indian metropolitcan who think they have a great sense of fashion, but are possibly blind wear polos of that color. Or my boy---.. whatever you are. So ghinlagdo color cha.
T: My dad bought it for me.
S: Well then, now we know gayness is genetic.
T: Oh you're saying your mom's gay too, with all her short hair, and office works and everything?
S: Hey you're being offensive and sexist. Women can work in industries too just as much as men!
T: Yes. Though I'm sure it's one of the rarer instances when women work in the all-women motorcycle-gang industry.
S: It's not a motorcycle gang! They just all love motorcycles, and can afford them, so they're like a support group for all the motorcycle riding women in Kathmandu. And dude, that was mean.
T: You called my dad gay! What did you want!
S: He does that thing with his hands.
T: We're both gay, and WE don't do it! The hands have got nothing to do with your sexuality.
S: Sure, sure. You know what would be really fucked up? What if we were not gay but your dad was.
T: And your mom too.
S: Whatevs. That would be so crazy! Eww I would have kissed a guy for no reason.
T: Yeahahaa. No. Are you like, supersure you're gay?
S: ..and you ask this AFTER I do the tongue flick?

Both get up, go to a corner and kiss. T tries to grab S's butt but he doesn't let him.

Inspired fully by this:http://sewasmusings.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-non-lvoe-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.