Jibber Jabber

Yo. Raise your hand if you're here, so I know you are here. Haha, jokes, right -- if you're not here you can't raise your hand, but if you're here...[logic failure].

Hmm, what to say what to say. K reminds me of a Nepali film ko nice heroni and every time I tell her she's like, ho ra? That song, Jahaan Teku. A girl from that. I've never been able to say for certain what her name is because it seems to keep changing. Last time I checked, it was probably Nisha-- no wait, that's the other heroine. What's the arko heroine ko naam, who looks broody but is really nice? Is that Nisha? Are there more than one Nishas in Nepali film industry? K ho k ho. So many unanswered questions yaar.

Maile padhne blog haru update atti rarely huna thaalyo, so I've found that the josh and asha and bhawishya ko lagi naya blaab is dying. Not that it was actually there, but you know, saano tiino bache khucheko je je thyo, tyo pani sakyo.

I'm spending the next semester studying in a developing country. And I've decided I'd be really comfortable spending the life of an expat there, even though I can't afford it. Yupp, yupp. That's me. The only people I know who've been there are considerably attractive young white women, so the only thing I know about the place is 'yeahh, they kept on asking for my number, and kept on asking me to marry them-- even mothers would come to me and tell me to marry their sons.'

Which is super unhelpful for me, if you know me at all. Because... huuh, not a lot of mothers have come to me and told me to marry their sons, if you get my gist. I don't think that's suddenly going to change, but whaddya know,  lets keep our fingers crossed. Not that I'd agree to, nono, don't mistake that -- I've already written many many posts on that issue so check my archives (hoho, what a line, that one, what a line. 'Yo, how'd you like my aarrrchives. You like it, ya,ya?')-- but it'd just feel nice, you know. Mothers and sons and marriage and arranged and stuck for you life hoho poor bastards.

Talking of bastards, have you guys been following Nepali politics closely? The last time I checked, they apparently got a new Prime Minister I think. And then boring newspaper headlines kept happening so I zoned out. You know.

Oh yeah. Next few months are probably going go be boring if I don't actively do something to make them better, but my plans don't seem to be...gaining traction... so I'm coming up with more and more funstuff to do, and we'll see where things go. Hopefully a good place, but you never know with Momoland.

If you've been keeping track of what I've been upto, in this blog, you've probably seen that I've been posting lots of fun code-stuff here. I'll keep that going, and more fun stuff is to come. However, this is not going to be a 'tech-blog'(circa 2007.) or a codeblog. What it will become is a place for me to experiment, to try out new things and projects, and the shizzles. You know. Same old but kinda' new. Except that now I write lame prose (which, if you keep getting confused like me, means not-poem. It's easy to remember: there's either poem or prose. Z taught me that yesterday) and faux-poetry, and now I'll also start writing lame code. The difference is going to be that you're going to be able to explore on your own through my programs. Which totally sounds like I'm teasing you about 'exploring' with other girls because, please, you're not in Nepal and you're young, and you haven't even tried so how would you know, and Nepal gayepachi esto hudaina, so you should explore all you want right now with girls, and there's no danger to that again k, lajaaunu parne kei chhaina, but please. I'm totally not saying that. That's outrageous. I'm offended you would even suggest that I would have the chutzpah to say that k. Quite offended. Dangerr offended.

Do I sound like an 18 year-old? Because that's quite a progress from the last time I checked, when I sounded like a 16 year-old. I'm growing old yaar, even in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.