December stuff

Hey y'all I was out on vacation and didn't write because it was relaxation time. I'll summarize my last one month of experience in short.

The first half was incredibly fun, happening, so much good stuff. And then I got very ill, got my ass handed down to me, bed rest for almost two weeks and now I'm back to form but still incredibly weak and unable to drink or dance or shout or basically be myself for more than fifteen minutes. Besides the constant fits of cough.

My flight to the US was originally for the 30th now that's been moved by twelve days because I literally couldn't.

I don't feel too bad about not writing in the meanwhile because welllll....I was on holiday, okay, I needed to wind down from everything.
With that said, I might try to plump up December and January numbers, just to make myself look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.