Miscommunication managed!

 Have I mentioned LP before, I most definitely must have because she's the one person I've managed miscommunication the best, ever. Even during a multi-year bout of non-talking, the channels were always open for interaction, and the parting words were always, you are a nice person otherwise lovely this is all a massive misunderstanding and we'll figure it out, I promise. And then you know what, we talked it over a couple of guinness glasses in the Irish pub in Kathmandu, by the way hella expensive, that's a matter of a whole series of posts, and totally not worth it shoulda drunk the Nepali beers, but like whatever, maaan she's an asset to have in my life, and I appreciate the presence. Yeah we're good acquaintances, but one's gotta maintain one's acquaintanships, look after them, can't let go maaan, can't let things go, people are important in life. Etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.