Flight to KTM, curious ramblings during

Written originally on the 4th of December, almost two months ago.

Channouncements, kim's convenience, tv program.

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, what was that about huh? Some people love mung bean pancakes. We all have our blindspots, don't we. Beverly chan is a pink timbit. Nothing to worry about, your bag is always safe with me, I'm always here to protect you, appa says, rather creepily.

What is that, I just write something in my journal, but how do you know people like about.

Gerald never had a sushi burrito, well he's had one, but he didn't like.

Glad people are liking the situation, because it's not how things wnork here brothah, he said. This is gonna be a lot of paperwork, says kim chi looking at terrance. Now they're talking about how his pants are too tight and too short, he needs looser and longerr sorts.

This is the real terrance, and you have to deal wih it, warts and all. Why would you say something like that.

"I would like to address something that's come to my attention," Pastor Nina says, is she aware of the whole situation? I don't understand if pastor Neena is just blind or she's too clever.

THere is just one person writing all the complaints, says the girl Janet. Is she annoying, possibly. Why is Mr. Kim always stocking chips, how is that.

I went to the world, something something. Trip, ear infection, loving their dad etcetera. More about the dad too. I don't know who the daddy is! She got knocked up? You is pregnant, yes or no?! You read it somewhere or not? So you is not pregnant? Sooo you read my journal!?

Mr Kim let Mr. Chin read Janet's journal! WHy you can't find time to talk to me, is such a wonderful time you is having, they're such nonsense words, it's annoying. Pregnancy, i'm not going to read your journal. Maybe we can do soemthing sometime, after reading my journal. I know, you missed me I read all about it in the journal!

Congratulagtions janet, I read the good news.

Fun time's over, corporate found out about our corporate policy and sent shorts. Free shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.