Pictures from Singapore: The Flat

The place where I stayed in Singapore for more than a month.

My first focused photo using the mew camera.
Dijju making fried rice with eggs. I like how the eggs flowed into the pan. Interesting sidenote: she did not use any oil at all in the non-stick. Back here, we have to put some form of fat even for the non-stickiest of pans.

No unnecessary stick-up took place in the pan, despite the absence of any form of  fat.
The final product of cooking of the previous picture. It tasted goood... Yum, yum yum!
The compact, yet super-functional flat. On the left is the kitchen, followed by toilet, entrance, and dining. I took this picture from  living-cum-guest room. The three bedrooms are to the left of the fan on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.