The resurgence of crazy shit- part 2 of Emotions and other crazy shit

Okayy, a loong time ago I wrote Emotions and other Crazy Shit, which was little more than crazy rambling. I wanted to come back to the piece because right now I am in a similar position, and yet my response is completely different. So I wanted to brag about it: PEOPLES! I AM NOW VERY MATURE... LOL...XOXO...

Sorry for the language and the all-caps; I could not hold myself. So anyways, I think this is a very proud occasion for me, and I should treat myself by sleeping early and waking up early tomorrow so I can attend both the Environmental Day-thingie at Basantapur and then watch Rajniti.

I know it's very hot at noon, but that is still no reason to organise stuff at 7:00 in the morning... Yes Modi, I am talking to you.

I am also getting very fat. I realised that any Nepali who lives with his/her mother will be fattened up till everyone starts getting uncomfortable, and then will have to start getting leaned down. I realised this when every frikkin senior from 800/0 gained several kilos last year, and from what I hear, almost all of us have gained so many kilos too. Pfft, mothers. I have two other very specific examples of how living with your mother in Nepal will fatten you, but I am not sharing that here(PS: Pr, its not about you). Some other time maybe. OR you could speed it up by requesting Harvard Admissions to let me in.

I hope you realised how I have matured. Instead of bothering about future, I have started worrying about present: oh my god, what will happen if I grow fatter; dammit, I MUST learn to drive a car before we get the new thingie; oh shit I missed my due date in the library by three months, and other general concern about the immediate future. It feels good. Oh shit, this laptop is HOT, I hope I dont go impotent. Oops! Sorry, that should not be my very immediate concern. My bad.

Since Im already rambling, I'll tell this too: Bi got Yale, Sh got MIT, Pu got Princeton. Yayy. Of course Pr, Su, and others are going too, but if its not an Ivy or Reed or Swarthmore, MEHH!

Dammit, I must stop writing a lot in sporadic bursts, and then stopping to write forever altogether. God help me!

2 comments:

  1. Sr, did i tell any tale about my mother flattening me up? M wondering... O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. sr i like reading your articles!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.