Aeeh! Things to watch on teevee

These days How I Met Your Mother is like the new Friends. Everyone's watching it and loving it, and Barney's (and Robin's and Ted's and Lily's and Marshal's) lines are everywhere--facebook, Gmail, messenger. When I introduced myself by saying that I liked "....mother" at Scribble Wibble, they said "Aww, but everyone does, tell us something different about you", which is telling how popular it really is here.

But there are other good shows that are running right now too. The Office is awesome(the American version, the Brit is dry), and so is The Big Bang Theory(though it is not as like 'cuz it needs a certain level of uhh--thinking). Then there's The Simpsons , as always.

So it was a pleasant surprise to discover Modern Family(currently in season 2). It does not have laugh tracks and is a mockumentary--the office style--which makes it different, and fun. I love all the other sitcoms, but it's a change to laugh at something without a cue. It's witty, and fast, and sooo real and lifelike and I loove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.