What is the deal with you guy, you're looking pretty dumpy today--stomach give you trouble again?

Yes, I know, the stomach. Women and stomachs are all the same, them necessary evils. What? No, that's not sexist. If THAT is sexist, then it's also Organist, 'cuz I am sure stomachs are not too excited about being bunched together with women as 'necessary evils' either. So keep outta the sensitive issues here, and don't try creating controversy over nothing. Drink some water, and take some of the proverbial 'chill pill' if you are still feeling very excited.

Why do we even need stomaches? To ache? There's no stomACHE without the ACHE. Without the aches, all you have is stoma, which if you paid attention to your grade 9 bio teacher, is a part of a plant. That's right, people, if you did not have stomach, you would be a PLANT! A soviet/Chinese plant to be more specific, in you country of adoption, and your aim would be to infiltrate the society and send in important recon information to the mother country. Red Salute, Comrade!

They are not very tasty either. Lungs are good, kidney's aren't bad too, liver's wonderful, and hearts are small but if your mother's a good cook, they can be as good as livers. But stomachs are like the dirty and smelly cousins of the organs, that look like a towels in public men's rooms in either Ratna Park or in one of those old movie theaters, if you know what I mean. Dirty and smeelllllllly. You might add all the oils and spices and herbs and beverages of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic nature to it, but a stomach is a stomach is a stomach and it's never ever ever gonna taste or smell any good. Unless you are drunk or otherwise high. IN which case, anything will taste okay. That is also why butcher shops in Nepal are always near liquor shops: since the boozeguys aren't going in for the taste anyway, they might as well buy the andra-bhudi.

If you have been following my line of argument, you must have noticed I talked of budhi(wife) first and then somehow I started talking about bhudi. THEY RHYME! And even when I was talking of one, I was also talking of the other, as you just read. My point is BHUDI AND BUDHI ARE ONE AND ALL THE SAME!!! Women = stomach = women, the point I started with.

To be fair, I have no idea what this means, but I know it's a frinkkn' big discovery. Bhudi-budhi-bhudi-budhi... Lalalala...

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO RANDOM.

    i feel like you must blog when you are absolutely drunk or something equally inebirated - it is so fresh and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.