Do people really get naked at the end of hikes and other curiosities about American colleges

Pr tells me that he Hiking club in his college goes for hikes every week, and then everyone strips down after reaching the destination. Wow. Why did no one think of that over here, right?

I know about the streaking that happens in Su's college. He says he knows a few seniors who streak themselves, and I am like 'Whoa! Really? They must be fun to be with, right?', without really meaning the double entendre and then he does the web equivalent of rolling his eyes (and maybe blushing? I can't see, so I don't know). Uh-oh, whatever. I don't want to know. Sorry I asked.

I got curious. Do people really get naked at the end of hikes? If so why isn't there an entire industry based on documenting such activities, and bringing it to the masses, so that they may enjoy the thrill too? Isn't that a disservice to the ever-curious public who want to know stuff, and see the proof with their own eyes? As they say, pics or gtfo.

I imagine about the roommates people have. There was this post about worst roommate stories in Jezebel,  that got zillions of comments. Which made me think-- how come everyone I know has such awesome roomies? I do know that one person had a horribly unmatched roommate and had trouble getting used to the roommates --er-- American way of life (rather loud, I hear). That's one. Where are the stories of psychotics, rat-lovers, 'ghetto dudes' , and unhygienic people? Where? WHERE?

In other news, I am writing some stuff that makes sense and trying to get published again. Some of the stuff I am writing is truly weird, I hope not too weird for the papers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.