Trouble in Paradise? Photoseries

There's Trouble in Paradise! OMG! Barbieland is falling apart, and every doll's after other doll's neck. Here I (with help from bhai) captured some shots from the troubled nation.

Pic1: I know how to focus the camera, in case you were wondering. It's focused on the gun. Because, omg GUN, being used by one doll on another. It could easily have been a hairbrush or mascara applier (whatitsname) or eyeliner, but no its a frikkin damn Gun! And it might blow the blond doll's brains away (cue: dumb blond jokes about blonds not having any brains to be blown away)





Ya know why the dolly about to be shot is so happy, despite having the gun pointed at her smile? That's because she Knows. The gun does not have any bullets-- she swiped them when she had gone to the redheaded pinky's home to burgle it. But pinky doesn't know that. She's in for a biig surprise-- with a bang. Yeah, now anyone gonna make a dumb blond joke, cuz she has a gun herself to use the bullets she swiped. Anyone? ANYone?
 It's like Lukamaari here... The blond's thinking -- "Teheehe, this tickles. Does the readhead really really think she's gonna shoot me with that toy? I mean, seriously? Gosh, the redheads are so damn dumb, no? Anyway, since I have nothing better to do anyway, I might as well let her on with the game, and go along with the game. I guess I'll do whatever she tells me to, and raise my hands, for the moment...
 Ummm.. Remember when the blond said she might as well go on and do whatever the pinky tells her to do. Well, things could get uncomfortable after this picture, but the blond's enjoying every moment of it, because she's in complete control. Oh, and little-known fact: the redheaded doll in pink is Lesbian. Yeah, right? You just can't tell them by their looks or by how they behave...
A long-exposure shot if the bhai who helped me with these... He wrote the words himself, and then posed for the camera... Notice that he's on the right, illuminated by the red light, and also on the center, illuminated by the white light. I know it's not a masterpiece, but I thought it was pretty awesome for one of my first tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.