Full of hot air

A quick post here because I now have a real day job (funny how I realize this after almost two years. But seriously. Studying IS a real day job): I will be pushing out some of the ideas I've thought over for some time (far too long. way too long) online. I hope to implement both of them, circumstances permitting. I am reminded the old lame saying over and over again: I seem to be the one I was waiting for, and dammit, I am not impressed. But that's all I got.

PS: I'm considering either a) completely disassociating myself from the blog by changing the url and any connection to me or b) completely attaching myself to the blog by removing some (read: most of the) posts here that I may have written to fill an imaginary word count. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.