I'm working

I'm working on papers. Strangest things have been happening, not all of them good. Spring makes me very very very happy for no reason understandable reason. My attention span is now giving me concerns. I can now program for android. How to use GPS? Will be going to Western Africa. Want to go to Nigeria. Nepal. Didn't take a photo today because nothing interesting happened today. I seem to have lost something inside me that I had in school. Need people to focus on my work. Man is a social animal. So am I, it seems. My head aches. Learning R. Need to learn Javascript and map in processing. I'll work with my arduino during the break. Dungeon's going to be fun. Want to read good Nepali writers who write things other than poems about their sex lives. Someone should do a Kinsey report on Nepalis' sex lives. what is it that makes us tick? What to during the summer. power. Politics is whatwhatwhatwhat. PolSci class is interesting. My prof. could be unemployed soon, and I'm very very  sad. He's a PhD. Is there no one else that blogs? What to do? Need a community to make me work. Not Indian group that claims to be south asian, but isn't even Indian. People, people. Tech crowds. Think of Kathmandu for all projects, the reality crushes every one. Something needs be done. Google+. What? No, seriously. Google+. No, skype was there. It's not revolutionary. It is. Google+. Banda. Google+ is. What's the difference? Google+. I..don't have the time for that. Need to establish something that goes on. Groups. Communities. Who'd be interested? Kathmandu.. is not. Or is it. Maybe. Things must change. They need to. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.