Holi re

Nepal ma aja holi re. Yay. Re.

Things that come to mind: Dionysian, ghinlagda manche, family and friends fun, failed state, powerless police, annoying random kids, party at home yay! Holi is the rapie-est festival and I often wished it didn't exist. In that, it's the holiday I feel the strongest about. People on twitter are claiming it's been better than previous years. We shall see.

I had a semi-traumatic experience as a kid one year when I thought my dad was being kidnapped. I  cried and flailed. He was just going play Holi with the gang in MG. Times were bad then, really bad. Not that they've improved considerably since, but they've gotten worse in a different way now.

I was reading a write-up on how Pakistan just keeps spiraling into greater mess. I guess people could start dying again... Not that it's any consolation for anything. That's all Baidya has as his bargaining chip: do what I say, or I start the killing spree again.

Maybe I'll turn that into something someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.