Study a broad

I went out to eat tonight (Thursday!) -- and it was one of the best dinner I've recently had.

I was asked if I partied a lot. I said I'd not gone to those parties with large bowls of unidentified purple-colored liquids for quite some time. "Because in those parties, "I said, "the girls never got any more attractive and the guys got a lot gayer and creepier and handsier."

I also learned something new today-- something I should probably have known as a 'common' sense. People become a lot more sexually active when they study a broad because... well... the parties involved realize that since no long-term agreements or arrangements are likely, they proceed with their transaction without fearing negative repercussions (since the relationships weren't likely to last longer anyway), leading to a much above-than-average actions. In short, studying a broad makes you slutty. Who knew. There's a good lesson for macroeconomics hidden somewhere there, if I can tease it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.