We sell girls and short people

Khagendra Thapa, almost 18 now, was with the Miss Nepal(s) of this year, including the one I thought looked like Selena Gomez but on deeper thought, maybe looks like Miley Cyrus? He's also the world's shortest person. So naturally, the Tourism Board roped him in as a goodwill ambassador for Tourism Year 2011, planning perhaps to use him as a novelty(read: freak) to attract crowd. Look out world, come to our place!

See, We have the world's shortest person. Only at this show and place. Exclusive, exclusive. Spend a lot of money in our country, and who knows what other freakshows you may get to watch. Hurry up, limited offer.

Bur wait! There is more!!! If you decide to come to our place within 2011, you also get to see our 'prettiest' girls. So hurry up and contact you travel agent right now!

Anyway, I am not sure how to take the pictures. I sense some sort of err--. Meh! I can see lotsa legs in the third picture, and if I digitally zoom in into the picture, and use computer photo enhancing techniques used in CID, I can even see their underclothes. In fact,  can even see the label of the undercloth, and it seems one of the tags is not properly sewn in. No! That's a mark left by a knife, according to my forensic expert. After enhancing that and comparing it to the knife-cut database, I figure there must have been a murder at the underwear factory in China. Ohho, now I even know the murder.



Sadichha Shrestha (Center in the first and last photos), first runner-up Sahana Bajracharya (Right in first and last photos) and second runner-up Sanyukta Timsina (Left in first and last photos)

A contest for my loyal readers now-- match the legs of picture 3 with the owners of the legs. Only one rule: you may not refer to their clothes. 
  
PS: I though the legs on the left were niiice.... Of course, I am sure the owner of the pair is a very intelligent person too, and I respect her for that.

News and hi-res images at People's Daily Online, all images courtesy of the same.