Who's the prettiest of them all?

I was going through Kantipur the other day, and I realized HOLY DUNG, I KNOW THE DUDE FROM THE AD! I STUDIED WITH HIM FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS, AND STAYED TOGETHER, AND HE EVEN CAME TO OUR ROOM AND JUMPED OUT FROM OUR 2nd-floor WINDOW ONCE, SCARING US TO DEATH. And later it did not seem to be a big deal at all because his college was apparently looking for hawwt guys, and for whatever reasons (will my sexuality be questioned if I concede that he miight be slightly nice?) he was chosen as the model, and here he was, modeling about, being embarrassed by his high-school friends.

And then some time later, I saw some junior bahini I knew in another ad, this time it was only her and her alone. She's, like a really nice person, but I wouldn't have considered modeling to be her career choice, and I later found out that she had been hoping that no one would notice the ad(or her) because it was a kind-of surprise even for her, and it had almost been like she'd found out she was on the paper only after looking at herself.

And then, I also happen to know a covergirl quite well(though she too was kinda dazed and confused about the covershot) so its like OMGies, I know so many models right? Maybe they should have some kind of competition or stuff, on who is the prettiest of them all?

To be honest, I have not seen to many Nepali models. There was this cybernepal/sansar craze once upon a time, but I never found the photos there very tasteful. Rather, Republica and TKP and some other Nepali papers have come out sporadically with shots that almost appear to be......, but it's not the whoaa! stuff.

So, who do I think is the prettiest, nicest of then all? Is that even a contest? But of course it has got to be Namrata Shrestha, the nicest, prettiest, the most beautiful Nepali model evaar, riight? I think that... Yes, yes yes, very much. And I am pretty sure everyone agrees with me, right?

Or not. I am sure that's so unfair to other people. It's like, I have just started reading books and I consider JK Rowling as the best writer everrr.. Okay, that's not a good comparison, because Namrata Shrestha is such a better person/model than JK Rowling is a writer, but the point is they're still good. Or whatever. All's well that ends well.

Oh, this year's miss Nepal is quite nice too, though funnily enough, I have been hearing all kinds of rumors that are contradictory to each other about her, only a very few of which are true, I am sure. But she's still so cute, as in ''Aww look at her, soo cuute, right? 'and NOT 'Whoaa duude, that soome Steak Sauce'' sense, which is kinda sad I think. Do we not have our A.Jolie?

And Sanchita Luitel looks okay too--in white-- though I am not sure if she's like really pretty or stuff, because she's mean more often than other peeps.

So... questions... Discuss among yourselves.

The most beautiful Nepali model (male, female, transsexual [we do have transsexual models right? I've seen Ujju Darling model, so that's that. Owh, Miss Pink, how could I ever forget] )


The prettiest Nepali model (male, female, transsexual)-- look for prettiness in male models here, not other factors

The most handsome Nepali model (male, female, transsexual) --I'd love to find who's the handsomest female model

The most exposed(tehehee) Nepali model (male, female, transsexual)

The stupidest Nepali model (male, female) --because transsexuals wouldn't be if they were stupid

The Nepali model who really should not have gotten into modelling

The Nepali model with biggest glasses

The Nepali model with smallest ego

The one Nepali model who studies science

Paris Hilton of Nepali models (male, female)

The female model who does not want to become stewardess/work in the tv

The Nepali model who found out that life is not a bed of roses, after he was made to pose almost nude on top of an actual bed of roses(thorns and all) for some so-called 'artistic shoot for an international fashion magazine' that he later discovered did not exist, along with the fact that the photographer was in fact a closet gay and that he had been sexually exploited but he was too embarrassed/scared to tell anybody because no one would believe him anyway because they would probably tell him DUDE, ONLY GIRLS GET RAPED. HUNKY MALES LIKE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RAPED, K? NOW STOP SMOKING POT AND GET YOUR 500CC BIKE SO WE CAN SCARE THE HECK OUTTA EVERONE's EARDRUMS. NOw, HURRY UP!

The Nepali Model who looks like a poor, unfed Filipino child