Hey Paras dai, I miight need your help here...

Me: Don't be stupid! This is a stupid idea!
Me: Shut Up! *Punches*
Me: OUCH! *Reply punch!* You are dummmb! You are stupid! YOU DESERVE TO DIIIIE!
Me: Yeah, dude, cut the exclamations. *Slaps Me* Heh, you know you are going to lose this anyway right?
Me: I don't think so. I ALWAYS win.
Me: Yeaahhh, dude, remember that time when--
Me: *attacks with a knife, is dodged* YOU WILL DIE!
Me: *Sword Attack* Argue all you want, gather all the support you need, but you will lose dude. And you'll die.
Me: I am invincible.
Me: That's what you think. Only I am invincible, it is only I who is indispensable. You have just been lucky until now, and your end is coming soon.
Me: I have never been as strong, and your words don't change the fact.
Me: Maybe so. But I have never been this stronger either, and we hadn't really fought directly before, had we? You don't stand a chance against me in direct confrontation. You know you will lose, and you're trying to save face.
Me: *Takes out a gun. Fires*
Me: *Matrix Dodge* You don't get it really, do you? Even if you kill me now, I will regrow out of my remaining parts, and like a Hydra, when I respawn, I will be as strong as ever. Your only chance is to protect me, and maybe try for a compromise.
Me: No way! You mere existence nullifies my entire purpose of existence. Because you exist, I no longer make sense, my strengths are fading away, and my sphere of influence is contracting. There's absolutely no way you may work with me.
Me: Well then, try what you want to. I won't try to harm you. I'll stay here and lets see how you can hurt me. Try it: try hurting me. Of course you can't
Me: I NEED HELP! I NEED HELP! I NEED HELP!
*Three others arrive. They are not me, but they are OTHER, all parts of the same other me. They are fighting against themselves too.*

Other: Duude, the less powerful you should totally win! Go, go go!
Other: Yeah, that's so right! We support you, you must win!
Other: Yeah, sure. But of course, even if you don't win, you're gonna be pretty fine with the other you, but it'd still be nice if you won.
Me: Thanks guys!
Me: I know you guys mean well, but this time, Me has know chance. I know I am gonna win, dude.
Me: Oh really? I already feel you getting weaker. What's causing it, huh? Soo, there's some Kryptonite to this Superman too, huh? This is interesting.
Me: Uh-oh,whatthef. This should not... Gahhh!
Me: Hmm, you're getting weaker as time passes. I'll wait.
Me: *IN slow motion* noooo
Other: Yayy, you! Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.