I am becoming a truck-poet

If you are M16, my dear,
I am your Ak-47
If you are a Scud Missile,
I am the lovely IED

When you are the Speilberg,
I become the Cameroon, James
And when you have some Bollywood fun,
I go Kollywood(the South Indian one)

It's good poems don't need to rhyme,
'coz my poetry would get a lot of jail time
And I don't know very much about the Pokemon Mr. Mime,
And not because for some people watching cartoons is a crime

If you are the Putin of your world,
I am your Berlusconi,
When you go the Wikileaks' Assange way
A line that rhymes with way or ends with the word bay/say
Or gay

If you are the Harry Potter,
I am totally the awesome oldie Jacob(that's the vampire dude, right?)
Nah-Nah nah dum tee dum pum
Rah rah rah, na na na tara ra ra

When was the last time,
You ate
Some Oranges
Because
it is winter and
Fruits are good for your health

When was the last time
You went to
Basantapur
'Cuz I go there twice every week
And I still missed
the concert
by Kutumba, dammit!

If you are Taylor Swift,
I am totally Justin Beiber
PS
I am a lesbian

You are Brooke Shields, you say?
I am the Miley Cyrus, pfft, you oldie
You are Alec Baldwin
I am so the Boss from
The Office
I forget his name
But you get the idea
He rocks,
probably just as much
as the
Baldwin