Six to eight black men

"In addition to a great Christmas story,"writes David Sedaris, "THE DUTCH have thrown in legalized drugs and prostitution. What's not to love about that?" in a 2002 Christmas piece for Esquire, titled Six to eight black men.
  
"When I'm traveling abroad, my first question usually relates to barnyard animals. "What do your roosters say?" is a good icebreaker," he goes on. It's a fantastic read, and you can, AND SHOULD read it here.

In a very unrelated note, I am confused, tired and worried. I am also lazy, and have been procrastinating things I must do by reading all the Sedaris' writings available on the web. I also reread his book Me talk pretty one day for like the sixth time. I shouldn't be doing that, I have at least three more important things to do that will determine the course of the next few years. I am confused, lazy and I wanna sleep in the sun.

In short: ABA K GARNE?

1 comment:

  1. Jot down the questions, turn off the internet connections, and start writing you stupid cabbage.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.