Pretty girls poop too

Su just said "I would like to cook my own poop..." and then added only as an afterthought "IF I EVER COOK POOP"....

Life is weird.

I am sorry. It's not my fault life is weird

On a related note, Harry Potter just won the Nobel Peace Prize but gave away the prize money to the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare! It's related to poop because Harry Potter poops too. And Hermione and Ginny do too, probably a LOT, if we are to judge by the size of helpings they take in the movies. Which reminds me of my dear old friend Bi, who was the first amongst us to realize that pretty girls poop and get diarrhea too, and once famously said that their poop probably consists of lot of the green stuff of saag served in the dining hall, referring to one particularly pretty girl. I am not sure what views he has about Cooking poop, though.

Update1: To put in context, we were talking about poop and cookability of poop, and Su had said that if he HAD to cook poop, he wouldn't cook anyone else's. Sorry if that confusion caused emotional distress to anyone.

Update2: Thanks to Pr, the biggest HP fan I know, for the idea that HP should win Nobel prize. You are acknowledged.

Update3: Pr, Yo mama's so fat, the great lake had to be refilled after she dived in.