Transcedental poetry

I ate and ate and ate
Till there were like several basketballs in my pet
And then I tried to walk
But couldn't because there were several blockades in the path

Which doesn't make sense at all, at first
But once you think about the parties that suck, not where you drink but where you thirst
for a normal life, for things to get back to the usual
You say, of course, I think I know what you are talking about, them maobaddies, lets get casual

Which doesn't make sense at all,  or maybe it does?
But you don't want to because--because--dude, what the fruck?
So you say, err not now, I am with someone else, so maybe later?
And the person's like, okay what are you talking about?

And there's some confusion, and lots of lying(the easy kind)
Until you both decide you were talking about drinking
Which is okay, because what could ever go wrong
Except, it's the day the Adams family plays the concert

Octopi invade and broomsticks take control of the wave
Morticia comes in, with her snakes and the pet Dragon,
Gomez too, and the thing, and lurch, and all the Adams family
And they play and sing, because this is how the cookie crumbles

Why am I being tortured, you wonder, as you read this
Because  if Poe were a Poet
So am I
Which is all I gotta' say

Lets pretend you really liked this now,
And click the like on the bottom left
Because you know it and so do I
That poems are meant to mystify