Bhat-dal-tarkari lunch, fruit salad, walk to Thamel with Boston brother, wood fired pizza for first time as I wait at Monster chicken, ice-cream, art gallery explored, public transport home [Sat 11]

Disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things are now. I'll write the daily journal posts months after the original days. Shrug. At least it's happening? 

For lunch I had bhat dal tarkari, maybe I should stop writing this because there's nothing new that ever happens in my life in Nepal lunch-wise. Had fruit salad soon after lunch for some reason. NOw that's something of note!

Walked all the way to Thamel, to meet and hang out with J dai, whom I knew form Boston and who was one of my few friends that I met up during this time. He was running late, so I went into this place called Monster Chicken, that sold spicy chicken items. Hoping something on the menu would be vegetarian. Nope, not at all. So I ate ice-cream, knowing fully that it would mess my stomach up later.

Soon J came in, and we ambled about, then went into the art gallery in KGH. Not the Museum of Nepali Art (MONA) but the other smaller one that had free entrance. It was chill, and there's an expensive tattoo place that charges by the hour on the roof. So many expensive paintings. This was also the location of the best toilet in Nepal, that I've written on before in this blog. If not I'll write about it, or repeat it whatever.

We got wood fired pizza at a place across the street. Somebody on Google said it was the second best Pizza in South Asia and we absolutely had to try it! It is one of the best pizza I have had in Nepal for sure.

Both of us walked to appropriate location and took public transport home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.