NIC trip, I get motivated, heavy rains, Momo mantra hang with AU, Noodle bar Burmese with AU, PU picks me up, Blue Note Cafe with PU's friends, interesting dynamics [Sun 26]

Disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things are now. I'll write the daily journal posts months after the original days. Shrug. At least it's happening?

Went to NIC, unusual for a Sunday but that's what happened, I wanted to engage an architect and an interior designer to change the whole outlook of the place, not realizing there wasn't a lot of institutional interest in doing so. Anyway, I was motivated, yeah.

It rained heavily, I was at momo mantra and got rained in, ate momo it was alright. AU came to hang with me, then we went to noodle bar the Burmese place once again. As always, it was alright.

It was still raining when PU texted me to ask if I wanted to hang, my answer was an obvious yes. So I ran in the rain to Apex college where she picked me up, and we drove to Sanepa Blue Note Cafe. We met a bunch of her friends, her friend's 'bar friends', and the bar people.

It was alright. I don't understand those people and wouldn't have gotten along with them. And neither seemed PU, generally speaking. The vibe was off, these people seemed a bit untethered, unbothered by reality, and seemed to be living a dazed uncaring reality that wasn't affected by anything on the ground.

Later found out the whole story about PU's friend. Oooof. Some people, maan. They've got rough lives. That's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.