Jaulo for upset stomach, metadinazole to fix tummy issues, recovery from illness [Tue 7]

Disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things are now. I'll write the daily journal posts months after the original days. Shrug. At least it's happening?

My tummy went bad, real bad. Really really bad. From the khaja the day before. Sulfuric burps, bad smelling farts, lots of pooping. Suffered for a day or two.

I stayed home all day long, recovering from the terrible illness.

This might have been the time I discovered Metadinazole, sbk might have told me it, and how it magically took care of my diarrhea.

Gosh what an awful feeling it is when you first get your rough diarrhea and you know you're in for a bad bad time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.