Work at De Matka, I get tea and chauchau, things slow down a bit [Tue 28]

Disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things are now. I'll write the daily journal posts months after the original days. Shrug. At least it's happening?

I went to De Matka, had tea and chauchau sadheko there. At this point my college stuff was already screwed, so it was mostly work work, and chill things that I was doing.

As I mentioned in the earlier post, things had started slowing down for a bit. Things will speed up again, in April when all the international cousins show up and there's weddings and parties and hangouts, but I imagine March might be on the slower side, beside the incessant restaurant-going with the family.

And this is the end of my February posting. There's only two more months worth of journal posts that remain, and I will be 'clean'. I will have to remind myself of this pain and struggle, to get things done without wanting to, when I consider skipping posting for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.